Thursday, August 1, 2013
Mercedes-Benz at the IAA Frankfurt 2013: Impressive fleet of dream cars
- The new S-Class makes its first official public premiere at Frankfurt. You can read more interesting articles on the 222 model generation of the luxury flagship from Mercedes-Benz in our special section --> HERE .
- The new S 500 Plug-In Hybrid (or Hybrid Plus, as it will allegedly be called) will too be unveiled at the IAA 2013 (more details --> HERE).
- The new S 63 AMG boasting V8 BITURBO and a staggering 585 hp will be another highlight at the Mercedes-Benz stand (more details --> HERE).
- Then will be the turn of the all new GLA-Class compact crossover to celebrate its world premiere during the show (more details --> HERE).
- Last, but not least, Mercedes-Benz will present a concept car that previews the new generation C 217 S-Class Coupe (more details --> HERE). The series production car is set to be unveiled next year at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
For an easy reach of all the articles related to the IAA Frankfurt 2013, we have created the special search tag 'íaa2013' and the special section 'IAA Frankfurt 2013', both aimed to guide you towards the information you desire to read. Enjoy!
Copyright © 2013, Mercedes-Benz-Blog. All rights reserved.